Thursday 14 June 2012

Long term planning

 I now have long term plans as I have decided which road to take at my crossroads.

Following our second visit to France, my husband and I have decided to buy a temporary holiday home with an ultimate view to living in France permanently. I have fell in love with the country, the people and the environment and driving on the right is not so bad after all. At the moment we are in a 'finding out' mode as we need to do a lot of research and fact finding. Our overall plan is to buy a holiday home in France next year so that we can investigate the different areas and be able to view properties. My husband wants to be able to fish nearby and ultimately it would be my dream to open an art studio or a small shop to sell my paintings and sewing creations.



In the meantime I intend to continue painting and dressmaking and I'm planning to promote my creations via my own web page.


No comments:

Post a Comment