Tuesday 29 May 2012

Make your mind up time!




I feel that I am facing another of life’s crossroads where I need to determine which route to take next. Maybe because now I have settled into my retirement and have finally lost the ‘work’ mentality – well almost!





A crossroad denotes decision making and my youngest children still hate it when I tell them ‘its make your mind up time’, its much easier to allow others to make the decisions as facing an unknown future of your own making, can be quite scary.

Now that I have my head around the idea of being retired and have sorted out the things that are never sorted whilst working, I am now in the space where I have accustomed myself to the change and pace in lifestyle. I must admit, it’s quite good and there is truth in the saying ‘I don’t know how I found the time to work’.

However, as I said earlier, I feel at another crossroad and I need to decide in which direction my retirement is to take me. In the meantime, I’m going to France with all my family for a much needed holiday. I hope to return refreshed and eager to make those decisions on which road to take next. 


                             Oo la la!!

No comments:

Post a Comment